- It is Known as the city of lakes for its natural and artificial lakes
- The Bhojtal or Bada Talab is the largest man-made lake in India
- The Taj-Ul-Masajid is one of the largest mosques in India.
- The Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalay documents the lives of over 450 of India's Adivasi Tribes
Boarding Point: Hotel Palash Residency Bhopal
Reporting Time: 10:30 AM
- Timing: 11.00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Timing: 11.00 AM Start From Palash Residency Bhopal
- Bidla Mandir: 20 Min.
- Vidhan Sabha: By Vehicle
- Vallabh Bhavan: By Vehicle
- Saurya Smarak: 20 Min. (Wednesday Closed)
- Chinar Park: By Vehicle
- Gandhi Bhavan: 20 Min.
- Iqbal Maidan: By Vehicle
- Sadar Manjil: By Vehicle
- Tazul Masajid: By Vehicle
- Moti Masajid: By Vehicle
- V.I.P. Road: By Vehicle
- Boat Club: 30 Min.
- Rastriya Manav Sangrahalya :60 Min.
- Rastriya Janjatiya Sangrahalya: 30 Min.
- Rajya Sangrahalya:30 Min
- Machali(Fish) Ghar:30 Min.
- Drop Point: Hotel Palash Residency Bhopal / Sair Sapata Bhopal
- Monday: Closed
- Child age above 5 will be chargable.
- Entry fees will be paid by Tourists
- For further information & reservation please :
Note: The museum remains open on all days except Mondays.